|No. 1,Tech 9th Road,High & New Tech Development Zone,Songshan Lake,DongGuan City,Guangdong Provinceemail@example.com|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power:||Electronic||Product Name:||Flammability Testing Equipment|
|Temperature Range:||0-1250 ℃||Control Part:||PLC Module|
|Temperature Error:||± 0.5 ℃||Timing Error:||1s / H|
|Thermocouple Response Time:||<0.5s||Heating Rate:||5 ℃ / Min Or 3 ℃ / Min Can Be Set|
ISO 8142 Thermal Insulation Materials Maximum Service Temperature Testing Equipment
It can be used for determining the performance of loosely packed insulation, blanket, blanket, block, plate and prefabrication insulating tube shell and other insulation products at the maximum service temperature.
ISO 8142:1990 Thermal insulation---Bonded preformed man-made mineral fibre pipe sections--Specification Annex A
GB/T17430-1998, ASTM C411-82, ASTM C447-85
1. Heating plate: be made of 304 stainless steel, test area 900*450mm, surrounded by protective layer, width 80mm. On the lower surface of the hot plate, not less than five thermocouples were used for measured surface temperatures, four of them were fixed to the diagonal of the heating zone of the heating plate and 150 mm from each corner, and the fifth thermocouple was placed on the center position of heating plate. The temperature measured at any point shall not be less than the required temperature and shall be + 5% or + 15 °C (take the small as standard).
2. Heating tube: be made of SUS304 stainless steel, the length of 2M, nominal diameter of 88mm, 108mm, 133mm three types. The three heating tubes are arranged side by side, and the prefabricated insulated shell can be tested separately. The end of the heating tube should be set not less than 75mm long protection section and auxiliary heater to prevent excessive heat loss of the specimen end. The heating tube was fitted with a thermocouple every 0.3 m to measure the surface temperature. The thermocouples are arranged helically around the heating tube at 90°intervals. The temperature measured at any point shall not be less than the required temperature and shall be + 5% or + 15°C (take the small as standard).
3. Temperature measurement system: the diameter of the thermocouple wire is 5.0mm, the range of measurement temperature: 0-1250 ℃; using PLC + module acquisition temperature.
4. Control part: PLC module, computer control real-time display hot surface temperature curve, output test report.
5. Heating rate: 5 ℃ / min or 3 ℃ / min can be set.
6. Temperature acquisition: collected once every 2min, together with curve shows.
7. Thermocouple response time: <0.5s.
8. Temperature error: ± 0.5 ℃.
9. Timing error: 1s / h.
10. Computer: 1 set (at least meet with these following requirements: CPU: INTEL I5-III on behalf of the above; Memory: 4G or more; Hard disk: 500G or more; with the serial port: control equipment operation; Display: 20 inches or more LED Liquid crystal display, 1600 * 900 resolution above; windows xp system.), A printer. Test software set.
11. Equipped with flat feet and feeler: measure warpage.
12. Equipped with two sample cans.