|No. 1,Tech 9th Road,High & New Tech Development Zone,Songshan Lake,DongGuan City,Guangdong Provincefirstname.lastname@example.org|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power:||Electronic||Product Name:||Flammability Testing Equipment|
Electronic Spread of Flame Testing Equipment Standards ISO 5658-2 ASTM E 1321
It’s suitable to evaluate burning characteristics of construction materials and measure the spread of flame,flame condition of ignition at multiple distances,critical flux,and total heat release value.It can also measure the burning characteristics of vertical specimen.After recording time of ignition and extinguishment at each distance,we can calculate the flame spread rate.
Other test results include:ignition heat(MJ/m2),continuous burning heat(MJ/m2),critical flux(MJ/m2),average heat of continuous burning(MJ/m2),total heat release value(kW).
1. All controlling system is Ex-proof;
2. Cylinder type pilot burner can support automatic flame impingement by IMO standard;
3. Dual layers grid and enlarged lenses make users easy to inspect the flame spread situation;
4. Temperature controller of radiant panel can be used to measure internal temperature of light source
plate. It can close Solenoid value automatically when flame reflux;
5. Large flow controller can easily measure methane content when measuring critical heat flux of gas;
6. All Ex-proof parts in radiant panel combustion controlling system can prevent gas reflux,like check
value and solenoid value;
7. Camera can observe and store test procedures at certain program;
8. Measure heat flux condition of radiant panel in 50mm;
9. Data acquisition system can store images of flame spread length and burning characteristics;
10. 19°analyzing frame can measure flame spread rate,critical flux,heat release rate;
11. IMO program makes all calibration,test and test result printed (IMO,ISO) easier.
ISO 5658-2:Reaction to Fire Tests-Spread of Flame
Part 2:Lateral Spread on Building and Transport Products in Vertical Configuration
ASTM E 1321 Standard Test Method for Determining Material Ignition and Flame Spread Properties