|No. 1,Tech 9th Road,High & New Tech Development Zone,Songshan Lake,DongGuan City,Guangdong Provinceemail@example.com|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Impact Head Weight::||Impact Head Component Weight:25kg||Seat Impactor Diameter::||200mm|
|Seat Height: :||30~65cm||Loading Times: :||0~99999 Times, Adjustable|
|Strength Adjust::||Strength Adjust: Pressure Adjust||Beams Lifting Way::||Electric Lift|
|Standards:||ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2011 ,EN 1335: 2000|
Furniture Lab Test Equipment For Chair Backrest Tilt Mechanism Testing With BIFMA X5.1
TNJ-006 Chair Back Backward Durability Tester
Chair Back Testing Machine/ Chair Back Durability Tester/ Chair Testing Equipment
Bifma X5.1 Chair backrest Tilt Mechanism Test Machine is suitable to all chairs with backward function. It is used for evaluating the durability of the chair with backward function under the loading status. Test result: Loss function after the test shall not be qualified (based on customer specified requirements can be judged).
Test purpose: Evaluate durability of the chair with backward function under the loading status.
Test object: All office chairs with back backward function.
Technical parameters of Bifma X5.1 Chair backrest Tilt Mechanism Test Machine:
|Test speed:||10-30CPM ,|
|chair side load||225 lbs weight,|
|Test times||300, 000 times|
|Force: 0-1000N adjustable||0-1000N adjustable|
|Load Angle of armrest:||10 degrees|
|Loading times:||0~99999 times, adjustable|
|Strength adjust:||pressure adjust|
|Control:||PLC, text display|
|Ar supply:||Seat surface height kgf/cm^2 or above|
|Power:||1 AC 220V 50Hz 5A
ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2012 ,EN 1335: 2000
1. The chair or fixture with attached tilt mechanism shall be restrained on a test platform. Figure 10 shows one acceptable method of restraint.
2. If adjustable features are available, all adjustments shall be set at normal use conditions
3. A cycling device shall be attached to the chair or fixture at any location appropriate to apply a controlled (push and/or pull) motion
4. A test load of 102 kg (225 lb.) shall be secured on the center of the seat (or equivalent location on the fixture).
5. Adjust the cycling device to move the mechanism between the front and back stops, without overriding or impacting either stop
Reference test method
Standards: BIFMA X5.1-2011-13 Arm Strength Test - Vertical - Static :
13.1 Applicability: This test applies to all chairs with arms.
13.2 Purpose of Test: The purpose of the test is to evaluate the ability of a chair and arm to withstand stresses caused by applying vertical forces on the arm(s).
13.4 Test Procedures
13.4.1 Functional Load
a) A force of 750 N (169 lbf.) shall be applied for one (1) minute.
b) Remove the force.
13.4.2 Proof Load
a) A force of 1125 N (253 lbf.) shall be applied for one (1) minute.
b) Remove the force.
13.5 Acceptance Level
13.5.1 Functional Load
There shall be no loss of serviceability. For a height adjustable arm, failure to hold its height
adjustment position to within 6 mm (0.25 in.) from its original set position as the result of the
loading is considered a loss of serviceability.