|No. 1,Tech 9th Road,High & New Tech Development Zone,Songshan Lake,DongGuan City,Guangdong Provinceemail@example.com|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
20kpa face mask breathability tester,
0.5% face mask breathability tester
Medical Face Mask Air Exchange Pressure Difference Tester-Differential Pressure(H2O/cm²)according to MIL-M-36954C
Medical Mask Differential Pressure Tester or medical face mask breathability tester, used to measure the gas exchange pressure difference of medical surgical masks and other products. Standards compliant: YY 0469-2011 medical surgical mask 5.7 pressure difference YY / T 0969-2013 disposable medical masks 5.6 ventilation resistance EN 14683: 2014 Medical face masks -Requirements and test methods
Medical Mask Differential Pressure Tester or medical face mask breathability tester, is a lab testing instrument for determination breathability of medica face masks, the test principle is, through measuring the differential pressure required to draw air through a measured surface area at a constant air flow rate, to test the air exchange pressure of the medical face mask material, which indicates the breathability of medical face masks.
Built-in water-filled differential manometer is used to measure the differential pressure, a mass flow meter is used for measurement of the airflow. An electric vacuum pump draws air through the medical mask breathability tester and a needle valve is used to adjust the airflow rate.
YY0469-2011 the pressure difference of the medical surgical mask is 5.7
YY/ t0969-2013 ventilation resistance 4.6 in disposable surgical mask
1. Test power source: the principle of negative pressure vacuum test
2. Air flow: 8L / min;
3. Temperature range: room temperature
4. Sensor accuracy: 0.5%
5. Maximum pressure regulation: 20kpa
6. Machine weight: 25kg
7. Sealing method: O-ring seal;
8. Sample breathable caliber: Φ25mm;
9. Differential pressure sensor range: 0 ~ 500pa;
10. Display mode: Digital display pressure difference;
11. Power supply: 220V, 50Hz.
(1) Vacuum pump is used to realize the power source of the test product;
(2) The internal and external pressure measurement of the product is realized by using tooling and fixture, with built-in differential pressure sensor;
(3) The case adopts the form of all-in-one machine with built-in vacuum pump and digital display meter to realize automatic pressure detection and automatic display
(4) Equipped with special jig, convenient for testing products;
(1) Number of samples: 5
(2) Test process: the flow rate of the test gas shall be adjusted to 8L/min. The diameter of the sample test area is 25mm and the test area is 4.9cm2.
(3)Test results: yy0469-2011 and YY/ t0969-2013 both stipulated that the ventilation resistance, namely the pressure difference of gas exchange between the two sides of the mask should not be greater than 49Pa/cm2 for total gas exchange.
In the equation
ΔP--------Experimental sample area pressure difference per square centimeter (Pa/cm²)
M---------Experimental sample pressure difference (Pa)
A---------Experimental sample test area (cm²)
Contact Person: Linmei