|No. 1,Tech 9th Road,High & New Tech Development Zone,Songshan Lake,DongGuan City,Guangdong Provincefirstname.lastname@example.org|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power:||Electronic||Product Name:||Flammability Testing Equipment|
|U-type Pressure Gauge:||0-12PA||Gas Displacement:||50L/S|
|Hygrometer:||Measuring Chamber Temperature And Humidity||External Dimensions:||7.12M High X1.3M Wide X2.5M Long|
flammability testing equipment,
laboratory testing machines
Electronic UL1666 Cable Shaft Pipe Vertically Burning Testing Equipment
Cable tester is s a fully automatic instrument contained in its own cabinet to maximize the safety of the operator. The device complies with UL1581-2001(1060 FT1, 1061, 1080VW-1, 1090, 1100FT2) standards-related requirements designed. Applicable to the single wire and cable, and soft-line horizontal , vertical combustion test. Burning time and burning the number of adjustable, can be automatic / manual, vertical / horizontal switching, gas pressure, flow adjustable and equipped with flame temperature recognition device.
Includes: Flame height gauge and 100% absorbent cotton
UL1666<<Test for flame propagation height of electrical and optical-fiber cables installed vertically in shafts>>
ANSI/ASTM D 5207 & UL 1581, ANSI/ASTM D 5025
1. U-type pressure gauge: measuring chamber pressure maintained at 0-12PA;
2. Hygrometer: measuring chamber temperature and humidity;
3. The structure of the chamber: the overall structure of the concrete wall by the brick, the first layer is 1.22M, the second layer is 3.66M, the top is 2.24M. External dimensions: 7.12M high x1.3M wide x2.5M long;
4. The wall structure is a density of 106lb / ft3 (1698kd / m3) of concrete, the thermal conductivity (k) at 21.1 ℃ for the 0.38Btu (0.055W / mk);
5. The first and second layer by the 203mm thick ordinary weight of the cement composition.Roof is made of wall to ensure its tightness;
6. The measuring hole in the second layer must be above the vertical hole of the first layer measuring hole (305mm by 610mm), each hole is 203mm behind the box and 102mm from the side of the box.
1. It consists of a 1 / 2inch steel pipe, a 1 / 2inch elbow and a steel ignition dispersion disc.
2. Install a propane flow meter where the gas is injected
Fan: Exhaust fan and anemometer are installed at the test box outlet.
Combustion gas source: The gas supplied to the igniter must be CP-grade propane and provide 2500 Btu of heat per cubic foot.
Exhaust Fans and Conveying Tubes: Steel ducts are installed in the center of the top of the test chamber, and the exhaust fan is connected to the duct.
Data acquisition system: The PLC and computer are used to collect and record the air velocity at the inlet and the temperature of the thermocouple in the second hole every 5 seconds.
Contact Person: Linmei